Golf Club Maintenance Safety
By its very nature, a golf club requires a year-round, ongoing maintenance programme that, at times, involves the use of hazardous and inflammable substances.
Our health and safety consultants will examine your workshops, store rooms and plant rooms, to ensure that you are not exposing workers or members to any risks that emanate from the type of substances and equipment required to carry out your scheduled maintenance works.
This will include:
- Assessing how you store petrol, diesel, fertilizers, paints and varnishes
- Looking at how you control the use of these substances to avoid creating explosive environments
- Examining the training that you deliver in the use of potentially dangerous substances
- Determining whether secure containers are used, to prevent substances being mixed
- Checking on arrangements to collect waste oil/old batteries and similar substances
Our analysis will compare your systems and situations with those required by the Dangerous Substances and Explosive Atmospheres Regulations 2002 and help you stay compliant in what can be one of the most dangerous aspects of running and managing a golf club.
To take advantage of Gauntlet Golf’s risk assessment and health and safety expertise, please call 0113 244 8686 / firstname.lastname@example.org.