As a golf club manager, you not only have a duty of care for your members and greenkeepers, but also your office employees. Your risk assessment needs to include their working environment and the stresses within it, which Gauntlet Golf’s risk assessor can help you to do, during their site visit.
Here, the Gauntlet Golf health and safety audit will cover:
- The use of computer screens and computers
- Workplace temperatures
- The condition of work areas
- Trip, slip and fall hazards
- Manual handling of deliveries and heavy items and the training provided in this area
- Cabling and electrical systems – including an assessment of your PAT testing
- Lone worker safety
- Workplace stress policy
Legislation used as a benchmark in this audit will include the:
- Health & Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations 1992 as amended by the Health & Safety (Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations 2002
- Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
To fulfil your legal health and safety obligations as an employer, find out more about a risk assessment from Gauntlet Golf by calling 0113 244 8686 / firstname.lastname@example.org.